Friday, January 14, 2011

Sarah Palin

I think the media and democrats realize that they stepped on it with harping on the Republicans and civil discourse.  I believe they realized they screwed up.  The American people saw it for what it was.  Especially when more information on the shooter came out.

The medias and Democrats attack on Palin shows me two things.  They are scared of her strength and influence.  That attacked her for being a joke, a idiot and all that.  Well as we all know if that was true, we all know they should not bother attacking her. 

The recent elections shows where her influence and power is.  I think it would be a big mistake on her part and will damage the republican party.  I think the last election, shows where she is the most effective.  I will even go on a limb that she should not endorse a republican candidate  during the primary.  She is a lighting rod and she would be more influential endorsing congressional candidate in 2012.  Democrats hate her and blame her for everything.  We need to leave it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment